Friday, April 3, 2009

Things to do on a Rainy Day

What could you do on a rainy day? Well, here's what we've been up to while the rain has fallen outside our house...maybe you could do it too!

You could read a book...or two

You could watch a movie...or two

You could have a nap...or two

You could sing a song...or two...or just the same one a couple times (I thought he was sitting on the toilet before I went in the bathroom. This is just as good)

You could ride a bike...or two in the garage
You could fold a towel...or two along with other laundry
You could update your own blog with what you've been up to lately, or You could read someone else's blog...or two...or three or four! That's what I've been doing to pass the time :0)
There's just so much you could do on a rainy day! (Thank Goodness we had been to the library earlier this week so we had a few things to do!)

7 comments:

Tiffani said...

I let Luke listen to this and he said "I didn't teach him that! I think it was Payton. . . or probably Khloee!" Then Luke got a good laugh at Payton in the background saying, "you moron!" in the back ground. (Listen at the 55 second mark). To funny! All good things to be doing on a rainy day. We have only been taking advantage of julia's bright ideas. (NAPS)

Morgie said...

thats a good ifea! cuz its raining here today!

Rach said...

I'm so jealous that you own the movie labyrinth

Shannon said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Now that I know that you have the movie, Labrynth, you can plan on me coming over to get it on the next rainy day.

Cluffers said...

I am so glad that you have lots of things to do on a rainy day. Tiff told me about Payton in the back ground saying you Moron. I thought it was hilarious. You have some awesome kids!

Ruth said...

So cute. I love how he kept singing the same thing over and over again. Seems like your boys are at some fun ages!

Tav and Aims said...

he is following in his brothers footsteps.. They both have lovely singing voices. I love those 3 little cuties of yours! Thanks for today it was so much fun to be with everyone all day... We love you guys!
Love,
Amie