Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Julie!

Julie & Payton
(thanks for bringing the cake Tara!)

Julia

Blair & Tressa
Baby Riley

Poor G-ma had to sit at the bar at the boys request (sorry)

Yesterday was my mother-in-laws birthday. She always cooks dinner for us on Sunday's (well since we moved to La Verkin we decided every other Sunday--to save gas)...Anyway, we decided to have a little party for her Friday night.
tREY & tODD

tARA & jORDAN
We invited all of Todd's family over for dinner and dessert. Thank goodness we split up the meal so I wasn't overwhelmed. It was so fun to have everyone here and the food was great! I only took pictures of us eating and then the b-day cake cuz that baby was blazing!
buRn bAby buRn!

BloWing OuT tHe cAndLes!

Here's a few things I love about Julie...
-She's a great cook! She's always got new recipe's to try and I can't think of any of them I haven't liked.
-She loves my kids (could be cuz they're her grandkids)! I think it's great that my boys love to go to Grandma's house! Even if we're just driving in town they ask if we're going to Grandma's that day. They're bummed out when I tell them no.
-She's always busy--by that I mean I don't see her just sitting around much. She's either going running or cooking or sewing or stuffing animals for the D.I. I don't think she knows how to sit still unless it's bed time and she's going to sleep for the night.
-She loves her family! I think the best part about this is that I'm part of that family!
Happy Birthday Julie (well the blog's a bit late but you know what I mean!)
We love you!
(sorry Tav & Amie...for some reason there is no pictures of you two. You must have been around me when the camera was not in hand?)

3 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Hey I am trying to look at your countertops. What are yours are they corian?

rayndrop said...

were you guys working on your front yard for family home evening? you looked good!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

MISTI!
is your porter okay!? I am so worried about him! But I missed the last half of the day without you.
but i understand! but I will be there at your party on friday! I might be calling you for directions since I dont know my way around Ltown!