Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How Do They Do It?

Are you one of those people who can take pictures of themselves and actually get a good picture? HOW DO YOU DO IT? Today was my dad's b-day and we had a little get together/party for him and my sis-in-law, Valerie. After the party and after the boys were in bed I thought it would be fun to try take some pictures of Julia and I together....cuz she was being soooo cute. Well I know I'm not photogenic and I obviously don't know how to take pictures. I see pictures other people take holding the camera out in front of them and they come out fine and dandy. Maybe it's just a lack of practice?

Our first attempt...and probably the best?



Anyway, Happy Birthday Dad! we love you! (These were the best pictures I had of the night. I took the camera out when it was dark so they didn't all work. I posted the best ones)


All the grandkids that live around here...minus A'Lyssa
(we missed you!)
If my math is right, there are 28 of these rug rats (30 total w/Cheri's twins)
Yup, dad! That makes you REALLY OLD!!

(0: Yes, Kandice does have teeth under there :0)

7 comments:

Ashton said...

AHH Misti! these photos are embarrassing!

Rach said...

I think they are CUTE! 30 grandkids...good grief. That's impressive and they still have 3 or 4 more from you!

Cluffers said...

That is a totally awesome picture of me with the cake in my teeth. IT sure was good! cute pictures of you and Julia and I love that your are in your Gees! I am sooo good huh?

rayndrop said...

i love that picture of you and julia. the black and white one with the two of you laughing is WONDERFUL. i love it. (i have a hard time taking pictures of myself too. mostly i just don't like pictures of myself. that's why there are hardly ever any pictures of me on our blog. that sounds sort of sad now that I'm rereading this. ahh, too bad.)

i want to end positive. i'm still loving that picture of you and julia. beautiful.

Brook & Travis said...

I think you did a great job on the pics!! I don't even try. Julia has a beautiful smile! Wow, you have a TON of nieces and nephews. How fun to have your parents back from their mission, I bet they have lots of neat stories!!u

KT Bundy said...

your pictures are so cute! I'm glad to see your parents made it back OK!

Shannon said...

I love the first pic of you and Julia! So cute!