Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mouse in the House

Todd left for Arizona on Sunday after sacrament meeting for a job he was going to be doing until Friday. We're trying to save and plan as much as possible before this baby girl gets here and drains all our money at once. Because he was working for another guy he had to take the laptop and leave me here computer/internetless. I had left our PC at my parents when we moved because I wasn't sure where we were going to put it. Well, I quickly found a place on Monday and brought it home so I could be in touch with the world. The bad thing is that I thought Todd had left the mouse (since the laptop really doesn't need one unless you're Todd and think you have to have it) so I didn't bring home the mouse hooked up to my parents "kids computer". It's very frustrating to navigate around on the computer only using the tab key. I wasn't going to make a special trip to Washington just to get a mouse so I put up with the tab key but only using the internet for the essentials (checking bank statements/payments/and some email). So, if you couldn't tell already I have a mouse in the house and I'm back to blogging and doing the usual operations around this house. The boys and I are leaving for Vegas tomorrow to pick Todd up. Cheri's letting us stay at her house (thanks Cheri) and swim in her new pool. We're all pretty excited to see our dad again but I think the boys are just as excited to show Kelsie what good swimmers they are. I'm sure we'll take some pictures while we're there and maybe get Cheri to do some blogging about the best weekend she will have had with her favorite sister! (that's me)

4 comments:

Cluffers said...

you are a dork! I am glad that you finally got a mouse in the house so you could blog again. I hope you have fun in Vegas, I wish I were going but don't have to much fun without me.

Tryin' to keep up said...

We are going to have an OUTRAGEOUS time without you Kandice! We have mice at our house too, so Misti and I will make good company (too bad they don't go poolside too well.)Welcome back to the internet world sis!

Angie said...

John took our laptop to work the other day and I couldn't believe how much I missed having the internet! I am probably on it way too much! Have a fun time with your sister!

Morgie said...

For a second when it said mouse int eh house I thought you meant like Porter saw a live mouse (the animal mouse) and Payton Grabbed it by the tail. EW!! That would be like so gross!