Friday, October 17, 2008

Little Hikers

Yesterday Tiffani and I took the kids on an adventurous hike. We really didn't know where we were going or where the trail we were taking was going to lead us, we just knew we had to get these dang kids out of the house and running off some energy. We drove to a little turn off spot on our way to Virgin and from there followed a trail that lead to a great tunnel the kids loved to climb into. They even found a geocache spot inside the tunnel. Of course convincing the kids the drug looking prescription bottle they found was actually supposed to be there and stay there was a different story. We made it to the top of the hill, took some pictures and then started our journey back to the cars. What a great hike! I'm so glad my kids were dressed for winter in the 80 degree weather. It really helped them enjoy the hiking experience. Thanks Tiff for finding something for us to do...and then letting me have a nap later that afternoon because my kids were tired too!

Of course Khloee was a great little hiker too! What a Billy Goat!

3 comments:

Cluffers said...

You guys always have fun without me. I am a loner over here now. I guess I will go eat worms.
What fun and Tanner doesn't like his picture taken I take it.

Angie said...

Your comment on my blog about trick or treating in the snow had me laughing. Looks like a fun hike and so fun to have cousins for your boys so close!

Tiffani said...

What an adventure eh? Your poor boys in their winter gear. Tell them to enjoy the warm weather for a few more day's and then they can break out their winter clothes. . . when it's actualy cold!