Monday, October 6, 2008

The CTR Truck

For Christmas this year I bought Todd a drill. He's never owned one since we've been married and always just borrowed from family when he needed one. I don't know why moving to La Verkin is a justified reason to buy one now but I decided it was time. Well, the UPS guy brought it today and I told Payton it was a secret and it was daddy's new drill for Christmas but he had to keep it a secret. He's such a good secret keeper. When Todd came home today from work the first thing he said was, "So the CTR truck brought me a new drill?" I had him repeat it because I didn't quite know what he was talking about until he said Payton had told him the "CTR truck brought his new drill." The only thing I can figure he got CTR and UPS confused was because his Sunbeam teacher, Bro. Legg, drove a UPS truck and Payton always remembers Bro. Legg when he sees the big brown trucks. I guess it's good he's related his old Primary teacher with CTR, just a little funny, I guess. By the way, don't let Todd know he's getting a drill for Christmas...at least I haven't spilled the beans...yet.

4 comments:

Cluffers said...

That is pretty dang funny. Payton is a smart little guy. Nothing gets past him.

Angie said...

Bekah and Payton would get along great because Bekah keeps secrets the same way! :)

Tiffani said...

He told me today that the UPS man brought him a drill. Lucky him! I asked how I get on the list of drill hand outs.

Ashton said...

Hahahahahaha Payt cracks me up!