Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Never been tagged...but here goes nothing!

Rachel always has super cute blogs and that last one she had was someone that had tagged her. I have to agree with her that this one's fun and a bit different than other's I've seen. Rules: open your pictures file,pick the 4th folder, and the 4th picture in the folder. Write a little a about it.

This was in February of this year when it snowed. The boys got on their best winter clothes (if there's such thing in southern utah) and played in the white stuff. I know I was only supposed to post one picture but how could I leave Porter out?

So, now I tag everyone on my blog list...and you know who you are...don't play dumb.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Good job on your first tag! And yes there are LOTS of fun things about having girls (and it's painted...my sis-in-law helped me. She's the talent)