Sunday, November 2, 2008

Homecomings and Halloween

We traveled to Vegas on Thursday to pick Todd up that night. We left earlier in the afternoon to get a bit of swimming at Cheri's in before our dad was to arrive. When Todd got to Cheri's (Shane was the taxi who picked Todd up at the airport) I told the boys there was something cool I wanted them to see--which was their dad of course. Porter came out of the toy room, looked around and said, "What is it mom? What are you going to show us?" Of course Payton went and gave his dad a big squeeze but Porter was still wondering what was so neat. Later Porter asked his dad, "So how was Kleenex?" trying to say Phoenix. It was pretty cute. We spent the night and enjoyed a day of activity at Cheri's before it was time for us to head home for a little Trick or Treating of our own. Todd took the boys this year while I baked some croissants for our dinner party at Tiff's. Nothing like soup on a Halloween night. Unfortunately this year wasn't nearly as cold (ok so not cold at all) as it has been in the past. The kids had fun dressing up, going door to door to get treats and playing with their cousins. I'm glad to have Todd home again. Now the next big step is to get a baby here. TWO MORE WEEKS...or more...or less. You all know how it is. They come when they want to.
So it looks like Superman needs to visit the bathroom but there just wasn't time because there was Trick or Treating to be done.
Don't cross this little cowboy the wrong way. He'll shoot!

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Before I read your caption below super mans picture, I was thinking, "Super man looks like he needs to do a super pooper". So it was funny when that was what you thought to. Thanks for providing the rolls.

Cluffers said...

I love the superman picture, it does look like he has to go potty and that cowboy looks like he just shot something. What a fun time! Thanks for letting me contribute to the contractions that you were feeling that night!

Angie said...

How funny that he called Phoenix "kleenex!" I love that place. I can't believe how close you are to having your baby!

Morgie said...

I thought Payton's picture looked weird. Then I lookd at the words and it said he had to go potty but her missed it becausew there was trick-or-treating to do.

Tav and Aims said...

Misti, stop saying that.. no matter what you are always going to be better... I mean your older than me and amie and therefore cooler, you have kids, and awesome kids at that and you guys have a better and nicer house than us.... but i appreciate the compliments, but really, it's not true. Love you guys