Saturday, November 8, 2008

39 down, 1 to go!

I think the title is self explanatory. Our AFLAC policy goes into effect on the 14th (a week from yesterday) and so we're thinking we're going to make it! Of course after last night I was a bit worried. I was contracting every 5-7 mintues until I decided to let Todd take over the dishes and cleaning up dinner so I could lay down. That helped slow things down. It's crazy to think this week is my last week of work. I think I'm going back after the baby is born but it will only be for one day a week instead of two. Haven't worked out the details with Tiffani yet but we'll see what happens. I decided that I don't have any pictures being pregnant with this baby except for the Japanese dinner photo so I decided to turn the camera over to the boys to try out their photography skills. Just thought maybe this baby would like to know it really came from me and now I have the proof. Not cute proof, but proof none the less.
This was our first attempt...Yikes!







This was our second attempt...getting better?







Finally decided to set the timer.











Couldn't leave it at just those pictures. Had to take a couple of the boys alone!











12 comments:

Morgie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgie said...

I found a good name for the baby! If its a girl, the perfect name from the name advisor thing on your blog says the perfect name would be Courtney! Check it out to see for yourself!

Ashton said...

I think you should name the baby Ashton JR. :)

Cluffers said...

I think that when you go in labor I should be the one to take your boys! So put me on the very top of your list ok!

Angie said...

Hooray - I've been wanting to see a picture of you! You look great! Take it easy and keep letting Todd do those dishes. :)

Tiffani said...

I can't believe that you only have a week left. I have Pearl's schedule and she is anxiously anticipating your arrival! Good thinking on setting the timer.

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Misti may the force be with you. Girls are great in so many ways and not so great in other ways. I loved the name London or Megan you could call her Meg. Those are my suggestions. Ashley likes Brinley. Hopefully you and your hubby can agree.

Tryin' to keep up said...

I have a picture of you pregnant in a swimming suit, but didn't know if you wanted to share that much of your pregnancy for proof. As for names....at our house as you can tell it has to be a unisex name, so I guess I can share a possible name we considered for Dalton... Bracken. Let me brainstorm for a second here....Hadlee, Mackenna, Ireland. I tried coming up with a decent name using the letters from yours and Todd's name, and couldn't come up with anything. Guess you're on your own. Can't wait to hear that you have a baby here.

Tav and Aims said...

you are ADORABLE! And I love you!

Bailey said...

This morning I herd you had your baby. Oh, I forgot to tell you I just bloged.

Lindsay Lou said...

hey misti im tiffs neighbor! And I heard u had ur baby!! i think Brooklyn and Maren r cute names also Brinlee!!

Ashton said...

Yay Misti!!! It's bout time you got this baby here!!