Thursday, September 25, 2008

yearbookyourself.com







So one of the girls at work introduced me to a new web site that everyone at the office seemed to get a real giggle out of. So I decided to give it a try on my home computer. Of course I never would put my own picture on the yearbook page so I decided to go with Kandices because she's such a good sport. I think my hair do is from 1966 (which I'm thinking about going back to) and Kandices hair do comes from 1968?? I think?? Try it for yourself!! It's kinda' funny. I think the boy hair-do's are more fun than some of the girls so let your hubby's see how cute they would have been "back in the day". (yearbookyourself.com is the web site in case you missed it somehow)

1 comment:

Cluffers said...

I think that I should try that hair style sometime. I think it is a good look on me. I makes me look fatter than I really am.