Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our First Black Eye


It seems like we've been long over due for a black eye in the family so I guess I'm not suprised that Porter would get one the week of his third Birthday. It's still a bit crazy to think that my "baby" is turning three. Guess that's why we have one in the oven ready to change the baby status. Anway, Here's our little Porter bug the day after he fell off one of the stools at the bar. We've been having to do a little "remodeling" this week (already) because of our wood floor. I don't know when it will be done but I'm not sure that having it done would have softened Porter's blow to the head when he fell. I guess falling head first onto a pad that covers cement is as good as falling on a wood floor that covers the pad that covers the cement?? I'm not going to try to find out which is softer.
OK so he looks a little like the "HEY YOU GUYS" kid off the goonies. Still gotta love him!

3 comments:

Tryin' to keep up said...

Poor little abused boy. Come to my house and we'll protect you from that mean abusive mom of yours. Hope the shiner is cleared up soon. At least he seems proud of it.

Rach said...

Poor little fart! He looks cute though...

Cluffers said...

Wow what a beauty! I love that he does look like the guy on the Goonies. I totally can hear him say it just that way too.