Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Toad"aly Awesome Find

Last night we were outside our house when a rock jumped. Or so I thought it was a rock. We found a little toad outside our house and I'm proud to say we didn't kill that poor thing. Payton and Porter chased that thing all over the front yard catching it, dropping it and catching it again. Porter didn't like to hold it but he sure liked to chase it. Here's some pictures of our new found friend.

You can't see the frog in Porter's shirt but it didn't stay there long. He was a bit nervous!

3 comments:

Tryin' to keep up said...

I have never seen toads holding toads! Better watch out for hopping rocks!

Cluffers said...

I love porters face. Maybe you should tell Payton to kiss it and maybe it would turn into a princess!

Angie said...

I like your blog background - very cute. I hope things are going well in your new house.