Monday, September 22, 2008

No rest for the wicked


I'm told the righteous don't need any rest so that must mean I'm wicked because I'm sure tired all the time. I'd like to blame it on the whole pregnancy thing but I'm afraid it's more than that. While I was checking out a few blogs today I had Speed Racer on in the other room thinking that the four children in my house at the time would enjoy it. Now I know that I'm not supposed to use TV as a "baby sitter" but what the heck else would I use it for unless I'm watching it? Well, because it's Monday I have Tiff's kids. There's slightly more noise echoing off the floors and bare walls (nope, haven't really hung anything up yet) but kids will be kids, right? Well, Luke comes in and tells me Porter has colored on himself. Not too surprising because he's done it numerous times before. I have such a talented son because he can not only draw shapes and letters but he can draw upside down! check out his artistic abilities. A house with an L in the middle. How amazing is my child! I had to take a picture so you would all know what your children are up against as far as talent goes. Keep in mind that Porter is only three. Imagine him in a few more years. My own little Picasso.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I alway's knew the boy was gifted! Perhaps you should get Luke to explain Porter's art, he seems to have a window to Porter's "special-ness", "because that is not an L, it is a door". DUH!

Cluffers said...

That is so dang funny! I love it I always knew he was a special gifted boy but I had no idea how gifted he really was.

Angie said...

I am sorry you have been so tired. I can relate - I feel like I have been sleep deprived for 5 years now! :) How about a picture of you for those of us who don't get to see you? Your boys are always full of fun!