Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feeling Spoiled

I have a lot of blogging to do (what's new?) but I've been very blessed or spoiled, depending on how you look at it, since Baby Jess arrived to our family. The kids have been shuttled to different family member's homes that I've really been able to enjoy the baby, just her and I together. I have good intentions of writing the whole "birth/delivery" story as soon as I get the true urge to write it all. 
I love having family close enough that they can help. I love it even more that they are willing to help and then still talk to me after they've helped. I hope when "real life" returns I can keep up because so far I haven't had to.




2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Remember when I used to come over for dance with Khloee and you would lay with Laines? I am just wondering when it's my turn with Jess. Just keep it mind eh?

Ben and Anna said...

She's perfect. congrats!