Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1 Month

Really? It's been a month already?? We went to Jess' doctor appointment yesterday for her one month check up. She is now 10lbs. 6 oz. and is 21 1/2 inches long. I would put her head size here but I don't really think it matters. Her head is the PERFECT size as far as I'm concerned. You would think that our nights would be getting better...and I guess they would be if I could lay off the chocolate. I went without any yesterday just as an experiment and she did have a better night. I'm just not disciplined enough to eat ZERO chocolate EVERY DAY! I just can't have four brownies in a couple hours time and not expect to pay the price, at least that's the way I'm figuring it?




Can you see Julia in the background??

We love this baby girl. Julia tells me all the time, "I love our baby, mom". It's so cute that she's so loved...and I have to remind myself that when she's being smothered with kisses and being fought over because they all want to hold her at the same time. I'm afraid if I offered to cut her in half to share with everyone, they might take me up on it. No King Solomon options here.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my goodness.... she is so sweet and I just wish I could hold her! What an angel!

Unknown said...

Misti-You look fabulous!! Well, you looked fabulous when you were pregnant! But you look all skinny and in shape! I am SO jealous! Jess is so pretty, I wish I could hold her! Thats why you need to become my neighbor! he he! Love you!!!