Friday, August 26, 2011

24th of July

I'm over a month behind on posting this but to my credit....I would have only had 6 days to scrapbook these pics and post them before Jess was born. If you know me at all, that's just NOT enough time.




Pioneer Day was spent up in Enterprise with Todd's family for the day and we ended the night at Tiff's for a BBQ with Tiff and Kandice's families. We left for Enterprise in the morning, had a delicious brunch breakfast and then waited/digested until the races at 2pm. The kids all raced in their age groups and then they got to search for money in the big man made pool with the fire dept. spraying them with their hoses. Julia and Riley were best buddies for the day. They didn't get much money but they enjoyed eating their laffy taffy's from the races and having a taste of the other kids shaved ice. Porter was the big money man in the water search coming home with over $2 in change. Payton got some money but mostly just got wet.
It was a good way to spend the day!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

That was a fun "find Payton" game I just got to play. what a way to waste my afternoon! Cute pages! :)

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

I love your blog. It is so stinkin cute....oh and the boob post had me laughing. Kids are crack ups. My nephew asked why she was sucking on my belly. Not that he saw anything because he didn't. And then my other nephew asks if I'm milking her when I'm feeding her. Hahaha! Good stuff