Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Dinner

I love my kids! They say the cutest things (sometimes) and when they do, I have to write them down because I'm getting too old and I will forget...probably by tomorrow.
Tonight at dinner Todd asked the kids who Julia looked like more, Mom or Dad? I said she has her daddy's eyes. Todd said she had his nose too. We decided she had mom's chin. Todd just HAD to say she had her mom's toes and bum (because he thinks we both have longer cracks than normal girls--how many girl bums has he really seen?)
Then Porter chimed in and said, "She DEFINITELY has mom's wiener!" Todd and I couldn't stop laughing long enough to say much. Payton was sure to let Porter know that girl's don't have wieners. He said they have "va-china's" (maybe in china??) I know I haven't gone through any sex education with my kids so I asked who told him that. I'm going to have to ask what book Rayn Blair has read to her little Zoey because he said that's who taught him that.
I know my mom would not have been proud to hear my children talking about wiener's and "va-china's" around the dinner table but this mom thought it was a funny moment worth writing down.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahhahahaha oh my gosh! That is so stinkin funny. I sure do love your kids! hahahaha Va-Chinas..ha like he even knew that?! What an interesting book! Oh man, thanks for the laugh! Thats hilarious!

Krystal Trapnell said...

I read this several days ago and I'm still laughing about it!