Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Kandice!!


It's Kandice's birthday today! Happy Birthday little sis! The boys and I called her this morning and sang her a beautiful birthday song which I'm sure she enjoyed...I mean how could you not? Kandice keeps my boys every Tuesday while I go to work for my "day off". I never have the boys complain in the mornings they go to Kandice's. They might be tired but they're never sad about going to visit Kandice and Emmie for the day. Thanks Kandice!! She's the awesome aunt that does fun activities with the boys like make cookies or turkey crafts for Thanksgiving and there have been a few occasions when she lets the boys slip and slide in her house, yes in her house, with shaving cream. They love it! Kandice has always been my go to when I need to know what something means. Of course she never lets me live it down that I didn't know what the word meant but she at least tells me the meaning of the word(s). I'm so glad I have a little sister that is sooo much smarter than me. She's my little miss prissy gladiator and I'd do anything in the world for her! We love you Kandice!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

I couldn't remember if little miss prissy gladiator was you or Kandice so I am glad you mentioned it and I didn't (since it was you). Kandice is one nice aunt, I am not sure if she is the nicest but she is up there. (probably a runner up at least)

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Kandice! I miss her doing my hair!

Cluffers said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am glad that I can teach you a thing or to even if it is funny things that make me laugh. I am proud to be the little miss prissy gladiator.

Anonymous said...

I have the best sisters in the world....and personality as well.