Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Piggy Back Rides

You can tell it's been a pretty boring day when I blog about the boys giving each other piggy back rides. At least they were smart enough to have Porter on the back of Payton instead of the other way around. Of course they had to be wearing their swim suits so they could play in the irrigation water a little later. We seem to be going shirtless lately as much as possible--of course that's just the boys, not the mom...although it sounds a bit cooler to run around that way.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

I hear shirtless is the way to go now day's, and for sure if you are heavy with child. If your going to bare it you may as well share it, that's my motto!

Cluffers said...

I would have to agree that shirtless is the way to go because it is sweaty outside now days according to Porter. Why do they call them piggy back rides anyway?

Angie said...

There's no chance of us going shirtless up here in Syracuse since we still have temperatures in the 60's, along with rain, and wind. I am still waiting for summer, but I guess by next week it will be warm so YEA!!! I am glad you are blogging - now you need to convince Brenda and everyone else to start too.

Morgie said...

what silly cousins I have!!!