Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Official

So some of you already knew about me being "heavy with child" but it was officially posted Sunday for Mother's Day. I made a couple shirts for the boys to wear to our Mother's Day dinner we have at Todd's Grandma's. Everyone thought Porter's was the cutest because at the bottom is said, "I hope it's a baby kitty"...which is really what he thinks it is...or hopes it is.
It was a fairly decent mother's day--at least as good as could be expected seeing that we still have to entertain our children through sacrament meeting (boy do I love Nursery and Primary and the teachers that make it a great place to be). For some dumb reason when I think of mother's day I think of having a day off or something but it's almost like you're busier that day than any other day. Of course there's nothing like seeing your 4 year old go up and sing with the Primary for the "Mother's Day Medley" that I know my son doesn't have a clue the words. At least he looked cute standing by his primary friend Elijah and choking each other and tickling the girl on the other side of him. What a proud moment those were. It's great to be a mom and I can't imagine what I'd be doing if I weren't here with these two great boys every day!!

2 comments:

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Hye misti! This is your favorite niece Ashley,lol I love their shirts they r so CUTE! (Especially Porter's)

Tiffani said...

Loved the shirts! Well worth the headache I'm sure. The boy's liked Porters green teeth (or whatever that is in his mouth).