Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things


It's summertime and there are a few things that I really like about summer. I had to take a few pic's because I think they are so neat.
Roses in bloom...
Grapes that will soon be on the vine...
Racing the birds for the Cherries on the tree... My garden...see the melons I didn't even plant this year? They were from my garden last year. I guess it was alright that one of them rotted on the vine last year so I could have melons this year with out the effort. Just squash (yellow crook neck and zuchinni) and tomatoes this year...
Here's my tomatoes. I finally have a couple on the vine--YEAH!And last but not least...

Popcicles on the porch!!

Of course there is the summer full of swimming fun but I haven't dared take the camera to the pool...yet. That will be a blog for another day!

3 comments:

Cluffers said...

I like summer to. Those are some dang cute kids on the porch eating Popsicles. good pics!

Tiffani said...

I love all those things too, we must have some gene in common. (just one though). Your garden looks so professional. your probably real good with a hoe arnt you?

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Hey misti! Sorry about the broken window, I didn't know I could hit a ball that far! lol I want to come to St.George this summer really bad, I'll have to convince my mom then I could babysit for you guys! How well do you pay? jk
Oh yeah I love your pictures!