Friday, April 25, 2008

My attempt at blogging

Alright so "everyone" is a blogger...or so I hear. I don't really know what I would say to everyone that would be of interest to anyone but I decided that if Tiffani has time to do it and other people have time to read it...then it's worth a try. Maybe this will be better than writing in my journal once a month and I can actually add pictures in a snap. I think that I will do other topics later but I just wanted to get this whole blog thing started and see if I could actually think of anything to write. Hmmm well I guess that does it. My first attempt to blog anything--not the best thing I've written or read for that matter but it's a start. At least I can only go up from here!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Ahh, your first blog. At least your a whole lot further than Kandice! what a cluffer.