Friday, November 18, 2011

Time With Tiff Treats

We were able to move the majority of our stuff on the 11th of November--yes, Julia's birthday. The cool one that was 11-11-11. That next night Tiff brought over a jar filled with candy and the cutest poem attached:

Whenever you think about your favorite Aunt Tiff
Just undo the lid and go ahead and take a whiff
Then choose your favorite candy
unwrap and chew it slow
and think about the fact tha
your my favorite too, you know.
Love, Tiff

She made me feel like such a dud because she's just so dang creative and thoughtful. Well, the next morning the kids came into my room. Porter said, "Mom, I'm thinking about Luke." in that somewhat whine voice he has. Julia of course followed suite and said she was thinking about Luke too. I knew this was leading to the treat jar Tiff had brought the night before. I told them that they had to be thinking about Tiff, not Luke, to which they quickly changed their thinking.
Several times throughout the day they would say, "Mom, I'm just thinking about Tiff again." and they would get their treat. After a while I told them that there was a limit of thinking of Tiff to only four times a day so stop thinking about Tiff!!

We love our Aunt Tiff (and the treats she brings!)

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I am just glad that I might get thought about once or twice during the day. I am going to have to keep the jar stocked so they don't forget about me way over here ;)

Unknown said...

Tiffani is SO creative and pretty much the coolest aunt ever!!! And those treats look pretty DELICIOUS! YUM!!