Thursday, November 3, 2011

Living Close to Number 3

Another thing I'm going to miss when we move is living close to my sister, Tiffani. I say #3 because out of the five of us girls she's the third one. It's been nice for me because no matter where I live I've had one sister that was no further than 10 minutes away. I don't know how many times I've been somewhere (like WalMart, the Library, a park...you get the idea) and someone will ask if I'm related to Tiffani Wright. Yup! Sure 'nough. Apparently, even though Tiff and I don't always see it, we look alike AND talk alike. It's been fun to let our kids do things together like swimming at the Hurricane Pool and playing at each others houses. I like the visit's Tiff makes when she has to drop Khloee off at dance so it's just her and her babe, Alaina t hat come and hang for an hour. It's fun to just be able to sit around and catch up on whatever needs to be chatted about.
I do feel bad about always complaining about Hurricane being so far away from St. George so that was why we wouldn't visit her much. And then we decided to move to La Verkin--it's even further!
Tiff making me a delicious birthday breakfast. I knew she'd love this pic so I threw it in
Julia and Alaina on one of their 'dance visits'
Julia has always loved Tiff. The bond must have been made when Tiff started as Julia's "roll coach"
 You know I love ya' Tiff and I'll miss seeing so much of you. But since we're saving so much money on Todd's gas to work, that means that a little trip to Hurricane now and then won't break the bank!

3 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Wow, nursing while making breakfast for you?! Impressive!

The Calico Crew said...

I know--she's going to kill me!

Tiffani said...

I can't believe you posted that picture of me! I'm feeling the love!
OK but in all seriousness that was sweet and I wish you weren't going but I hope we have you "hooked" on a few things here that you can't get anywhere else . . . like the "roll coaching" for Jess!