Friday, November 4, 2011

La Verkin Elementary

I love this school!! We live close enough that the boys can ride their bikes or scooters to school. I don't worry about them getting to or from school safely. There have been numerous times that the boys have had problems with bike chains falling off or some other bike problem where someone has helped them fix the problem and I had no idea there even was a problem! That's the kind of people that live in this area. I feel so safe and I know my kids are being taught good things by great teachers!
Last night was their 3rd annual Dance Festival. I only videoed a little of each of their performances because my digital camera is not the greatest...especially at long distances...and while I'm holding a baby. Forgive the blurry moments and the shaking.

Go Cubs!!
-I won't get to say that too much longer!-

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love all these posts you're doing about what you will miss in LaVerkin! I am sure it will be so hard to leave. I am so attached to Syracuse and our school and friends that it would be hard to leave. The thing is with moving is that things always eventually work out and you find new opportunities and blessings in your new home.It's great you're writing all your thoughts down so you won't forget your time in LaVerkin. When are you planning on moving? I really hope we can all meet up when I come down to St. George again sometime. :)

Kory Wright said...

Payton needs to take dance! Look at him shake that thing. And he knows every move! The only thing I am concerned about is, are those skinny jeans with the pant legs pegged? HOT!

Tryin' to keep up said...

I too am impressed with Payton's dance skills. He has the choreography down!! Must have gotten Kandice's dance skills somehow....or is that from Tiff too? Loving your final thoughts and memories of La Verkin.