Friday, December 9, 2011

Early Christmas

Todd bought my Christmas present on "black friday" online. I'm soooo glad he did. It's going to be a fun Christmas using my present! Here's some of the practice I've gotten in...
















I'm a total amateur when it comes to taking pictures or getting a good angle but I love learning! And my finger hasn't gotten arthritis in it...yet! I thought I was annoying Todd with how many pictures I've been taking so I told him I was sorry for taking so many. He said he's glad I love it, he just doesn't want me taking pictures of HIM. I've got a lot to learn but I'm sure having fun in the process. I'm hoping to figure some 'tricks' out before Christmas so I can catch some great family Christmas Memories.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oooh, how fun! I really wish I knew how to take good pictures. Maybe I'll take a class someday? Or you can teach me. :) Have a great Christmas with your camera!

Kory Wright said...

i think your photo skills are remarkable, particularly with the cute little dancer model! AMAZING how you have captured her outie belly button. I like that you got a good camera for Christmas too. *Tiff, signed in under Kor's name*