Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm A Believer

So all the cussing stories ARE TRUE! Tonight I heard my first swear word come out of my son's mouth. I was definitly NOT expecting to hear it. He was looking for his shoes and couldn't find one of them. He came in from outside and shouted, "Where the hell is that shoe!?" I totally stopped what I was doing and gave him the, "What the heck did you just say" look. I told him he couldn't say that word and he said, "I say it all the time, mom. You just don't hear me." Well, I guess that makes it ok, right? No harm done :)

6 comments:

Cluffers said...

Well it is true he likes to say hell he probably heard it from g-pa. He used to like that word a lot.

Rach said...

You better stop swearing so much Mist!

KT Bundy said...

He just learned it from you! Its all good, Izzy called the goat a damn gommer!! I have no idea where she got that one from!

Angie said...

Misti, I still remember a song you taught me in high school that made it sound like you were going to swear but then you didn't - at least I think it was you!
It started with "Miss Molly Bliss..." was that you? :) To your defense, I don't ever really remember you swearing.

Morgie said...

oh wow! o and i am burning the turek reunion movie right now...

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

I admit it, I taught payton to swear. But, we made a deal that no one else could hear him say it. I am so dissapointed in him! Payton keep up the good work.jk