Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Turdi!!

Trudi with her prize winning petunia at our Sister's 5K Fun Run '09

The three medal winners at the 5K '09

She's a SUPER STAR!!

Today is My sister Trudi's b-day (yes, I spelled her name wrong on the title on purpose)--some of you went back and looked, didn't you? Anyway, I was laying in bed thinking about my day when I remembered I hadn't called her or done anything to wish her a happy birthday! So, following blog tradition, here's your b-day shout out!

Things I love about Trudi:
She's a cleaning machine.
She's always up for a bargain or sale {-k-so who's not?}
She's a totally awesome v-ball coach for those Grantsville Cowboys.
She's a supportive wife and mother
She makes girls weekends so much fun (I'll never forget sharing a bed with her one night and we tried all night to and laugh like my sister Cheri. My abs hurt from laughing so hard)
She's full of energy, the kind I hope I have when I turn 40 like her--{just teasin' Trudi. Even though I know you're not 40 -yet- I had to give you a hard time about your age}

Here's a little video from one of my favorite Girl's Weekends spent at the Washington Community Center climbing the rock wall: I may have blogged about this before but it's worth a second look. I should have Kandice do some cute video with it like she did if my boys that's posted on her blog. Are you up for it Kandice??

I love you Trudi! I totally get a "kick" out of any time I get to spend with you! I Hope you're day was one for the books....or the blog!!

Just needed one more video to show you what a nut my sister is. I mean, even in pretend basketball games she's a little slow, yet not a quiter! Way to ALMOST block that shot! :0)


2 comments:

Cluffers said...

That never gets old. Happy B-Day Turdi! I would love to make a video of the sister weekend plus I have video of her shooting paint balls or just throwing the paint balls that would go great on the video.

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Thanks misti for the birthday wishes. I would only like one thing for my birthday..... burn that video. Thank you!