Monday, October 12, 2009

Eleven Months...already!

I'm a day late in posting but it's crazy that it's been eleven months already. What would we do without this cute baby girl? I'm trying to catch up on her books but she really has nothing printed. Guess that's what she gets for being the third child. Worst part is that I haven't even had her pictures taken (professionally) yet. I keep thinking I'll ask someone with a really nice camera to do it for me...but that's as far as it goes. Thinking.



5 comments:

Rach said...

She's a doll !

Cluffers said...

ok I need you to do some scrap-booking for me. Your pages are so cute and I am not that creative. I cant think of designing pages like you. Way cute

Shannon said...

I love that sweet baby girl.

Angie said...

She is beautiful!

Morgie said...

julia is so cute! i love babysitting your kids! they are so sweet!!!