Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Just one more day of dressing up and celebrating...yeah! I think I've been a little party poopish this year with the Halloween thing. I think I'm just tired of picking up all the pieces of cowboy and pirate costumes but the kids LOVE them! Thank heavens for hand-me-downs! With all the sugar going around tonight I'm so excited for Primary tomorrow. I don't think my sharing time will even matter. I'll be doing good to keep their attention.
Yeah for Halloween; costumes, trick or treating, sugar, friends and family.

3 comments:

KT Bundy said...

Love their costumes! They all look so cute! Hope they had fun!

Tiffani said...

I'm with you on my love for Halloween. I am glad to see you got a picture of captain Jack with his eyeballs painted on. And tell the cowboy if he smiles too much bigger them cowboy whiskers are going to tickle his nose!

Rach said...

Love that Julia has a flower--I did the same thing for abbey when she was an elephant! They look darling