Friday, May 22, 2009

The results are in

One day he's wearing only your
church boots with his undies,
the next day he's off to school...

Today I was informed that they had the lists posted of next years teachers and who would be in their classes. I feel a bit silly because ever since I heard it I've been wanting to just go look and see who Payton has for a teacher next year. It's a whole summer away but it reminded me of all those ball try-outs and the lists they post of who made the team. I actually got that anxiety feeling when we pulled up outside the school to see the list. I scrolled down the list of Kindergarten teachers expecting Payton to be in one of the afternoon classes and lo and behold.... Payton will be in Mrs. Nay's morning kindergarten class this August. I don't know Mrs. Nay (nor did I know they other Kindergarten teacher) but I'm so excited for Payton to start school! Too bad I didn't recognize any of the other names on the list so I don't have a clue who any of the other kids (or their parents) are. Yeah for strangers and making new friends!!

6 comments:

Cluffers said...

Payton is just growing right up. I cant believe he starts school next year. You are getting old

Angie said...

Is her first name Diane? If so, I think I know her and she will be great! I don't even know if she remembers me, but I remember her! We had a couple of college classes together and we did our teaching practicums together. We stayed in the same hotel room when we did our practicum in Vegas. Anyway, she is a very positive person with a big smile. She has 6 kids or something and I think lives in Hurricane.

Tiffani said...

WOW! I can't believe you know already, I didn't find out with Luke or Tanner until 2 weeks before school started. Are you excited for AM kindergarten?

Shannon said...

Mrs. Nay is great! I bet it's so exciting/strange to start thinking about sending your kids to school.

rayndrop said...

that is so exciting. mrs. nay is a really good teacher. ( yeah it's diane.)so is the other one...mrs. nuckles. we've had both. zoe has mrs. nay next year, but in the afternoon. too bad. so sad.

i use my dad's camera. i'm not sure exactly what it is, but i'll guess for you...canon rebel something. i'll pay attention better next time i have it at my house.

The Andra Family said...

We love Mrs. Nay. Cooper had her, and now Colin will this next year, but in PM unfortunately.