Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Kandice!

If things go to plan this post will show up Tuesday while my sisters and I are in Vegas. My plan is for Tiffani and I to steal Kandice away Monday afternoon and take her to Cheri's (who lives in Henderson, NV) where we're just going to play and swim and hang out and swim all night and the next day. Of course we're taking all our kids so it won't all be fun and play but close enough. Kandice's b-day is the 2nd of June so we have to bring her back that day so she can spend time with her hubby--even if he's not as much fun as us girls.
Here's my love list for Kandice:

I love that she can say or do anything (belch, fart, say things) and not feel embarassed or like she's offending anyone. She's free spirited!

I love that she's so good at doing hair--so does Todd when it comes to the cutting part.

I love that she's my big little sister (she's been that way for a LONG time)

I love that she's willing to help me out anytime I need her

I love that I got to work with her at Charlies

I love that we were raised at the tail end so we had each other to hang out with growing up--loved making cookie dough in the basement while our mom and dad were sleeping upstairs.

I love that she's always full of crazy ideas. Sometimes they happen and sometimes they don't but she's always planning the next big thing!

I love that she's my sister! And it wouldn't be right not to say I love her more than family!

Happy B-day Kandice. I hope I'll have some great pictures to post of our trip when we get home!

1 comment:

Cluffers said...

Thanks Misti, you always remember the great things about people. Vegas was fun thanks for taking me and letting me hang with the girls.