Thursday, June 4, 2009

Father 'n Sons

Todd decided he was going to take the boys to father and sons this year. I was TOTALLY for it!
The boys were so excited to go camping with their dad!
They had to wash their hands and faces before they could go...I'm not sure why

Julia was not at all happy they weren't taking her--ok so she was just ticked I sat her down so I could take a picture.
Todd took my challenge of taking at least one picture. He surprised me and took these!
(Brace yourselves-- These are dirty photo's!)

I should have taken a picture of the dirt monsters when they came home but I was more concerned about what they were touching and where they were sitting to pull out the camera. I did have a nice pile of dirt and rocks on my floor where they took their shoes off. Yeah for camping, the great outdoors and of course Daddy's!

1 comment:

rayndrop said...

i love their happy faces. they're just BEAMING! I don't quite get why dad's don't relish this little adventure...okay yes i do. but the boys have so much fun!