Friday, May 15, 2009

You know it's time when....

This morning I was sitting by Porter who was super anxious to get his shoes and socks on this morning because of the new neighbor boy next door (well, across the street). I hadn't showered yet and have been feeling a little low on energy the past few days so I was dragging my feet to get the kids going...although the kids weren't...dragging their feet that is. Well, I leaned over to tie Porter's shoe and his head was under my arm. Porter says, "Ewwwe. Your armpit stinks, mom". Ain't he a sweetie. That's when I knew it was time to get my rump in the shower and get going for the day. Didn't need much more encouragement.

9 comments:

rayndrop said...

those kids. they always tell you what you don't really want to know.

so who's the kid? and what's this about low energy? that can't be misti. she's so perky and peppy. like all the time. and i love it. so very refreshing! (how's that for a bunch of fragment incomplete sentences?)

Rach said...

lol! I am cracking up! That is classic. Kids are WAY too honest...but don't feel bad, RJ tells me that ALL the time :)

Rach said...

abbey

Abbey wanted to leave you a message too :)

Cluffers said...

I love that kid. Emmie has asked for the last 3 days to go to Porters so can she come over some time when you are feeling better?

Angie said...

I am sorry you've been not feeling well. I think three kids put me in a constant state of tiredness so maybe you're in the same boat? I have many days where if I finally got a shower then I feel like I've accomplished something. Hang in there!

Angie said...

I forgot to add that the new picture on your blog header is darling!

Shannon said...

I have had those moments myslef. However, I have not had the opportunity to have my son tell me when to take a shower. I am sure the day will come soon though.

rayndrop said...

rayn again.

the new picture is adorable. (say the last word with a french accent. it sounds better.)

Morgie said...

maybe youll be as sick as kandice and have payton and porter pretending to be sick all day and puking like '100 times' ALL night. ha ha ha...
i saw your fashion show thing/ pageant in ur movies... well on the "here's boomer tape" and you had A LOT of energy!! u shouldve seen urself... maybe when ur feelin better u can go downstairs and laugh ur head off like kandice!!!