Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiff!

Tiffani is the one who got me started on this whole Blog trip so it just wouldn't be right (wright) not to give her a little shout out on her B-day.

But first, Payton would like to type a little something to his Aunt Tiff:
jijijhjihjgijjgijgjijgjtjgjigjjgjjgjhujihhu yuodjiuhy uhdiju huthryijityirjthrjjoe
payton dennis calico
(hmm must be that spanish he knows that I don't.)
Here's the translation he told me:

Happy Birthday to you. Just that you're the greatest aunt. I hope you have a great birthday. and that's all.


Alright, Tiff...my turn...HERE GOES!
My favorite things about Tiffani:
She's one of my go-to's for IDEAS! She's so creative and helps me when I second guess myself and actually comes up with something better.
She's a very patient mother. She can keep her cool better than anyone I know. She just doesn't sweat the small stuff.

She's a lot like Mary Poppins...Practically Perfect in Every Way. I think since we've moved I have more people ask if I'm Tiffani's sister...Even in the InstaCare the front desk lady asked. I'm going to take it as a compliment even if it's not.

She's so full of energy and is always playing with her kids in some way, shape or form. She even talked us sisters into running a 5k this year, which i think has turned into an annual event.

Tiff's got a great sense of humor and I think out of all us girls we may think the most alike...or at least we end up saying the same words together...A LOT OF THE TIME. It's crazy.

I loved growing up with Tiff and hearing about her dates, seeing her go to dances in her gorgeous dresses, watching her play ball (in every sport), sharing rides with her to H.S. pushing the "pumpkin" out of parking spots (it was her car she drove in H.S. and it had no reverse. how it passed inspections year after year I don't know).

Thanks for putting up with my kids and of course putting up with me all these years! We love living closer to you and being able to "play" with you all the time! Happy Birthday!!
As a side note...CONGRATS on the upcoming baby!!
(It's ok to tell now, right Tiff?)

3 comments:

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

SO CUTE! I Wish I had a sister!! and is this a joke?! She is going to have a baby!? I AM SO EXCITED! Now I know why she was sick last week! It makes PERFECT sense!!!
LOVE YOU!

Tiffani said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out! I wish I deserved 1/2 of those nice compliments but I will take them even if I don't deserve them. Tell Payton thanks for the birthday wishes as well as the birthday song from Payton and Porter. I loved them even though It probably didn't sound like it on the phone. (way crummy day). Love ya!

rayndrop said...

i thought my sister was mary poppins too. i still think she's "practically perfect in every way." i couldn't believe my eyes when i read your post. i'm glad you have a sister you feel that way about!

i'm secretly jealous of all your sisters. just so you know. your family life was probably like "little women" right? have i said that before?