Friday, March 13, 2009

The Phone Call

We got a phone call this morning from some telemarketing place but I chose not to answer the phone--I thought it was nicer than total rejection for the person on the other end. Well, although I was avoiding the call Payton was not. He knew it must be someone important. Come to find out later, it was WAY more important than I thought. Here's Payton telling about the phone call...

So the moral of the story is....for any of you who might be avoiding telemarketers like me, DON'T! It could be the prophet (or it could be the profit for the person on the other line).

In other News:

Julia is now 4 months old! She is sooo much fun! I love dancing and singing in the kitchen with her little smiley self! She can't do any "tricks" yet but she likes to rock back and forth while she's laying on ther back. Her roll coach, Aunt Tiff, is helping her and has been successful (twice) with having her roll from her tummy to her back. I'm not in any hurry to get her rolling because I know what eventually becomes of those babies who like to move. I've decided I'm not going to let Julia grow up because I just like her the way she is (We teach our kids to use their imagination so why not set an example. I can imagine having Julia stay little forever if I want to :)



Some of Julia's favorites: Loves to have her clothes off. Loves to have baths or showers. Likes the squeeker on one of her squeeky toys. Loves her Aunt Tiff (at least she always smiles at her). Likes to play peek-a-boo with mom while I'm cooking dinner.

8 comments:

Morgie said...

That is really funny. I liked the phone call story. It was really funny.

"No! Were not even grown-ups yet! I'm still little, and my little brother is still little, and my sister, she's still a baby!"

That was so funny. Probably the funniest story ive heard all month. Tell my cousins i said hi. julia, payton, and porter!

Even if they are busy making their messes. Or playing peek-a-boo!

The Johnson's said...

He is so funny. I have decided that he can marry Mason when he gets home from his mission. (when he is a grown up!) I think they knew each other in heaven or something. I hope he is for prearranged marriages. Julia is soooo cute!!!!!

Kory Wright said...

What a goofer that boy is! I have some great video of this weekend and Payton's mom in the background calling him a retard. Priceless moments captured and posted for the world to see! stay tuned for that one. And Julia and I will continue to work on her rolling skills next time we get to have her for the day. We don't want her falling behind already!!

Kory Wright said...

Crap, I forgot that I hadn't logged in under my name. . .Again! It was me, the favorite aunt. Not the meanest Uncle!

Ashton said...

haha Payton, Payton, Payton. that kid cracks me up. i think he is supposed to be a comedian.

rayndrop said...

i love your little family. and that boy of yours just makes me laugh! all.the.time.

Angie said...

The video of Payton is priceless! Kids are so entertaining! Julia is such a doll!

Cook Family said...

Misti- come and get the apron from us the next time you come see your parents. What am I going to do with two? It needs a home and it's calling your name. You know you want it!