Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Must have been the previous blog

So we had a much better night last night. Actually caught sleep at 4 hours at a time instead of 2!! YIPEE! and Porter stayed in his bed until 5am this time. Making improvement--thanks for your advice everyone. I was temped to take Shannon up on her offer but thought I should send my kids to her house instead of me. They love being over there so much.
I just wanted to blog about one sentence today. It was said during the breakfast blessing by none other than my best prayer giver Payton. I'm not sure where this word came from unless he's recalling it from the HeMan DVD's we rented from the library.
He blessed the food and thanked Heavenly Father for the beautiful day. Then he said, "And bless President Monson's.... "(there was a pause here and I wondered what we were getting at) "...Universes..." Universes? Like Masters of the Universe? Don't know but thought it was cute. Shows me he's thinking and trying to make his prayers different every time :)

2 comments:

Andrus Family said...

So I am curious what you did differently. I love it when I get four straight hours of sleep!! Everything seems to be so much better when you get sleep! We (me or my kids) don't have near as many melt downs on those days!

Ruth said...

LOL. That is so cute!