Sunday, August 3, 2008

Girl's Weekend

This last weekend was our annual "Girl's Weekend" which is a weekend set aside for all us sisters (5 of us total) and sister-in-laws (add 3 more) get together and just live it up without any husbands or kids. It's a major event in my current life. I just wanted to tell all the girls involved how much fun I had eating junk, staying up late, playing games, laughing my guts out, eating more junk, and of course becoming the first Sing Star Champion of what may become many more competitions. Here's some totally awesome pictures of the team and some of the events we were involved in. Of course there are pictures of different events on different people's cameras so we're so going to have to combine our powers to make an ultimate photo CD of the greatest weekend ever. The sad thing was that my mom was in Nauvoo and couldn't join in all the fun but that was a blessing in disguise. I don't think we would have stayed up until 3 am or got to go TPing and soaping windows like we did last night. Ahhh. Good times! Enjoy the pictures and videos girls and don't be shy about sharing what you've got on your memory cards. You gotta admit the green shirts are something to be admired!

This classic video is of my oldest, wisest sister Trudi (Gerti) climbing the rock wall at the new Rec. Center. She's so brave and sets such a good example to the rest of us how determination...and a little kicking and screaming...get you to where you want to go in life.

This is Tiff's spectacular climb to the top. She acts and looks like a 26 year old. Just ask the Dead Sea Salt dude in the mall. She must take good care of her skin because she's not lazy. Rock on Tiff!

There's talk of getting the surveillance footage at the rec. center so we can get a good work out on our abs from all the laughter it may create. I don't have pictures of our BB Gun Basket Swap Fun, Playing "your a REAL dumb dumb", shopping for hours, going to lunch, playing Sing Star, or pay back at our Nephews house so I'll b sure to post them when/if I get them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are quick girly! Fun fond memories. GO GREEN!!!

Cluffers said...

Oh yes those are great memories. I will never forget. I love girls weekend. We should do that every weekend. I didnt get any pictures because Dave thinks that he HAD to have it for the cow that wasnt born until today!(dead) so maybe you should share-k-

Angie said...

You are making me wish I had a sister of my own. I do have sister n' laws so I should be grateful for that! Love all the pictures!

Tiffani said...

such a fun weekend. And I must say the rec center was a highlight. which is kinda funny, because if anyone saw the way we played they would think, "wow, you call those highlights?" Oh the memories will live on!

Rach said...

Mist--I'm glad to see your blog-o-riffic blog! And for the record, I like the Mylee Cyrus song :)