Thursday, August 14, 2008

I guess I'm Snow White?

You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?I'm nothing all that extraordinary like Pocahontas but we can't all be wild girls running through the forest with the wind in our long hair, Tiff. I'll settle for being with the 7 dwarfs. Just glad I didn't marry one of them.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

I don't know, Todd could pass as "Sneezy" dwarf. Wait there was no sneezy was there, that was "sleepy". But then that would fit you better "sleepy Snow White". Sleepin' around with 7 other men. You little . . . . you know.
Loved the song on your player. I died laughing when I heard it.

Morgie said...

I'm Belle!!!

-Morgan

Angie said...

Mine said Cinderella - Being a mom, I can relate to the doing chores for everyone part, but not so much going to the ball. ;)

Rach said...

You crack me up. Of course you would put Hi HO on for your music...