Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Something in the air...


A little closer look
This morning (not too early of course) I went out to check on the kids. I saw the neighbor boy riding his bike in the road and there was something in the air flying. At first I thought it was cotton blowing but then I got closer and saw they were some kind of bug or insect flying. I got even closer and saw it was a whole swarm of BEES!! They were all starting to cluster around the bush right next door. I made sure the kids all went to the back yard because there were soooo many of them. Then between my neighbor and I we made a few phone calls to try and find someone to take care of the pesky things. I will have to take pics later of The Bug Man removing this lovely cluster of bees so I will feel better about letting my kids be free outside.

2 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

That is my worst nightmare. When I get stung I blow up like a balloon and it is horrible. I bet that made for an exciting day in the neighborhood!