Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Turek

Today is my mom's birthday. Tiff and I have been brainstorming of what we can do for her birthday to celebrate. We talked about going out to lunch or dinner with just the girls but then Tiff reminded me that my mom and dad are on some stinking diet and eating out would not be one of the best ideas because of what she CANNOT EAT!! So, Tiff came up with a brilliant plan which I hope to post pictures and the event when the day is done. Stay tuned for a physically challenging activity that even a grandma can do. It's gunna be FUN!!
ok so I'm not the best photographer but I think the pictures will say it all.

It took a little convincing to get them on their bikes

This isn't everyone but the most we could get to hold still for a picture

One picture I am missing is Tiffani's truck LOADED with bikes.

(Four adult bikes, four kids bikes and one bike trailor!)
And, YES! my mom and dad are still walking and speaking to us!

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

I'm waiting patiently for the conclusion to that story!

Ashton said...

HA.. if only you would have heard the stories of what they were saying about it at my meet. :) It was funny stuff!

Angie said...

Your parents are so cute! I love that you took them on a bike ride! How fun!

Cluff Family said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday mama Turek!

Rach said...

MIST
the dog is actually not too bad at all. {and I'm really NOT a dog person.} He's been so good. and the girls have so much fun with him. I'm becoming more of a believer that animals are a good thing!