Thursday, January 14, 2010

Learning

So I learned a couple new things today and I'm actually just posting to test my knowledge. This morning I went to my neighbors house (Monique) and learned how to make some cute flowers to decorate or make hair clips or even put them on the camp quilt I'm making for Julia. It was fun to learn something new that I can actually do!
The other new thing is this link business where you can check out what I'm talking about just by clicking on someone's name. I see it done all the time but NOW I know how (and Rayn was right, it is easy.)
So here's a new business that my little sister has just started up and running that I thought some of you might be interested in. Kandice is super talented and has made cute things for your girlies at what I think is pretty affordable. Check out How Adorabow you think it is. I'm getting Julia one of those cute knitted beanies...just can't decide which color yet.

No comments: