Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just us Girls!

I miss my brothers!! Waaaa!


Todd took the boys ice fishing today so it has been just us girls! I really wanted to go with Todd and the boys but I've had a soar throat the past couple days and now Julia is starting to get a little cough like Porter's so we decided it should just be a boy trip this time. Although I have really enjoyed the peace and quite I'm extremely BORED!! I've cleaned the house (laundry, vacuumed, swept, mopped, dishes....) and I guess I could wash the windows but...well...who washes their windows? I've got my talk prepared for tomorrow but I'm tired of thinking about that. I can only play pacman so many times. I'm just waiting for the noise to return to the house. Who would have thought I would miss them so much!? I'm glad their dad took them for some father son time anyway! They love any time they get to spend with their daddy!!
These might be faces only a mother could love but this mother sure loves 'em!

3 comments:

Morgie said...

CUTE!

Cluffers said...

You should have come to Vegas. No boredom there at all. At least your house is clean, oh wait its always clean!

Angie said...

I'm wondering how you manage to keep your house so clean. 3 kids did me in on the housework. I am never done - there are always more things to clean. :) Tell me your secret. The first picture is so funny of Julia. I bet your boys loved going with Todd.