Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally Got One!



Julia has been smiling the past couple weeks but every time I pull out the camera to get a picture she stops and sometimes cries--guess she has a limited time on smiling or something. Anyway today she was grinning at me and I dashed for the camera and lo and behold....I GOT ONE ON FILM (if digital pictures are still considered film). I thought they were so cute and had to share. Her head sure looks fuzzy--but at least she has hair! Guess I should be more consistent in putting a bow on her head...still working on that :)

8 comments:

Tiffani said...

SHe is a little fuzz head isn't she? I didn't know that you were having such a hard time getting a picture with her smiling. I could have emailed you one of mine!! j/k!

Tav and Aims said...

holy cow!! She looks so cute and so much older!! I miss her! Too bad I guess we won't be seeing you this Sunday. Until the next one! We Love you!!!
Love,
Amie (The other Mrs. Calico)

The Johnson's said...

I'm telling you misty what you need is Elmers glue for the hair bows. You can stick a white one in and leave it for a week. They don't come out unless you add lots of water or, big brother rips it off. Ouch! Bald spot!
But, the truth is bow or not she is one cute baby. I love the smile.

Cluffers said...

I love the smiley girl. It brings the chubbiness out of her! She is a doll. You need to get better at that bow thing or else aunty Kandi is going to have to step in! j/k

Angie said...

Love her chubby cheeks!

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Oh Misti, she's getting so big, before you know it she'll be a braty 14 year old. Love the smile and I think I recognize her outfit.

gina said...

she is so cute. I love her smile. And yes they sure dont like to smile for the camera. Glad you got some.

Morgie said...

oh. she's so cute!