Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged by Linzi

1. Link your tagger(Linzi) and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I love having clean dishes--by that I mean I hate dishes in my kitchen sink. As soon as any meal is over I like getting the dishes washed and put in the dish washer. Just makes it easier than scrubbing the food off them later. I think this habit actually formed when we were living in the basement in Washington. If I didn't have the dishes done when I was doing laundry, the sink would fill up with the water draining from the washing machine. I didn't like the thought of eating off of dishes (even though they were clean) that might have dirt from my clothes on them. :)

2. I am such a plain girl. I don't like change much. Ask Kandice--I hardly change the color or style of my hair very often...and when I do it takes some time for me to like it. The only change I adjust well to is having the change ($) in my pocket!

3. I can't make decisions. I have a "white" personality and I'm a much better follower than I am a leader. The bad thing about this is that Todd is the same way so most of our decisions aren't made until the last minute. I think my sisters are a lot alike me in that way too. When we all get together no one really takes charge and says, "This is what we're going to do".

4. I was not thrilled about having a baby girl. I have of course changed my mind now but when we first found out she was a girl I wasn't that excited. I hope she forgives me later--especially since I totally love having her now!! (I love you Julia!)

5. I love baking (sweets/cookies/candies/breads). I don't like making dinner but I like making things to snack on. Funny thing with cooking is I have to have all the dishes done before I start (see fact #1) and then I bake things. That just means I have dishes to do after I'm done but It's harder to start my thrill of baking if there are dirty dishes that need to be done first.

6. I am an Internet junky! I can't seem to go one day without getting online--to check blogs, email, pay bills, check bank balances etc. I don't know what I'll do when there's not power or Internet for me.

7. Since we moved and we decided to do without cable I have become a reader. Thank goodness my MIL provides me with great books or titles to read. She's always got something good for me to read. I'm in the middle of the third book of the Sarah Agnes Prine saga. (Gotta admit the first one is still my favorite--never can resist a good love story!)

now I guess I need to tag seven awesome people I want to hear some good dirt on (or be reminded of) so I tag Kandice, Tiffani, Cheri, Trudi, Tav 'n Amie, Tara 'n Riley & Rachel (I would have tagged you Brenda, Angie, Ruth & Linzi but you had already been tagged--and Rayn & Sierra why not consider yourself tagged although I'd be breaking the rules because that would be #8 & 9...but you're worth breaking the rules for!)

3 comments:

rayndrop said...

Crap! I think you just wanted another entry into my giveaway. Just tricking. I love the buns up picture. I don't think I've noticed it before. I don't know how I could've missed it!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

yay! I'll consider being tagged! I've never done this before! YAY! ha

Angie said...

I need you to come do my dishes for me because my sink always seems to be full of them! I too am an internet junkie and I am on the waiting list at the library for the first book of the saga you're reading. Fun to learn more about you.