Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just some fun photo's

There's really nothing to blog about today but i wanted to post some pictures I thought were "Blog Worthy".

Julia with Daddy...having a rest

First off, today is Julia's 4 week mark. I guess I can't say she's a month old until Thursday (the 11th) but I know where I was four weeks ago from today.

She's a good baby, but she is a baby and has her moments too.

The other day I couldn't help Payton butter some bread so he decided he was big enough to do it himself. It was slightly frustrating to be nursing the baby in the other room and hear him saying, "I can't get the butter to stay!" because he had put the jam on first. He was pretty proud of himself and now he does it himself every time. Looks yummy, huh?

The last thing I'm posting is a suprise.
What do you think is in this box?
If you look at the "handling instructions" closely you might guess it was chicken.
Look closely!.... It's....
Porter!!
He's still so tiny he can fit in here. When I showed Payton and his friend "the suprise" they weren't as thrilled as Porter and I. They were expecting something really cool because I had talked it up so much. I still think Porter is a really cool suprise!

5 comments:

Cluffers said...

That butter sandwich looks yummy! I love that porter fits in that box, I know how small that was because I got some myself. Good times at the Calico house!

Angie said...

Julia is such a sweet thing!

Morgie said...

with payton and his little brother; probably not so good. And I want that buttery watcha call it, a buttery toast, i guess.

Cook Family said...

Hey Misty how are you guys doing? Came across your blog from cluff's blog. We miss having you in our ward. Hope your enjoying your new place out there in no where land, I mean LaVerkin area. And by the way, Congratulations on your little girl. She is adorable! Hope your doing good, Have a Merry Christmas!

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

I think Payton needs to go live with aunt Cheri with that much butter he would fit right in. J/k I loved porter in the box but I hope there was no chicken blood in there. I don't think Todd would be happy about that. Payton, sorry I am a looser aunt. I called and talked to your mom on your birthday and didn't even wish you a happy birthday. so..... Happy Birthday!