Monday, March 28, 2011

Cold Sore??


Yesterday Julia said she had an "ouchie" by her lip and she needed a band-aid. I was trying to get breakfast ready so it was just easier to hand her the bandaid and continue on with what I was doing. I took a picture of her bandaged mouth with Todd' camera so I'll post it when I get it uploaded. After she took the band-aid off, Todd noticed her "ouchie" was actually a cold sore. WHAT?? My 2 year old have a cold sore?? I didn't have problems with cold sores until I was in college. She doesn't seem to care about it now but I'm sure it will be an issue when she gets older. Dang herpes virus!
{All she needs is a Popsicle to make her happy}

2 comments:

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

That is so sad. I wouldn't wish a cold sore on anyone. I get them and they leave scars. The poor little thing. She sure is a cute though. She'll totally pull those sores off. :)

Angie said...

She is so, so cute! That does seem really young for a cold sore. Hope all is going well for you! :)