Saturday, February 5, 2011

Potty Animal

 
 Todd and I were just saying this morning how nice it is not to change diapers anymore. Although Julia still has the occasional accident {thankfully the majority are wet accidents} she is doing so good. {KNOCK ON WOOD!} I'm not a bit sorry that we started a little earlier than anticipated. I think it was Crystal's fault because she was working with her little girl, Katelyn on using the potty. Julia and Katelyn are only 3 days apart. I figured if she could do, we could at least try with Jul's. 

Now, if we can only work on what she wants to put on by herself in the mornings....I think she's going to be a fashion coordinator when she get's older. I know...the lack of her hair being done only helps the ensemble.


3 comments:

Cluffers said...

What an animal! She is so dang cute even when her hair isn't done and when she dresses herself.

Angie said...

She is adorable! Good job Julia!

Rach said...

nice! just roll with the wardrobe. My girls do the same thing, and i'm here to tell you... it isn't worth the fight. :)