Saturday, September 26, 2009

Passing Time

The boys are out hunting (yes! All THREE!!), Jul's is asleep and I'm waiting until it's time to head to my mom's and watch the Women's Broadcast with my sisters so this is what I've been doing to kill a little time. Kind of addicting once you get started. Too many possibilities but I'm really loving the digital scrapbooks vs the other way. Easier to clean up all the paper and pull it back out again. Just not sure what it's going to be like once I start printing pages....$$?? I'll just have fun for now.
Our Red Cliff's Trip (way overdue--back in July)


The County Fair...

6 comments:

Cluffers said...

I am impressed in your abilities to scrapbook.j/k I love all of your pages, i think you are going to have to show me how to use the program.

Angie said...

Those pictures of Julia in the top page are hilarious! Her expressions are great! How fun that your husband can take your boys camping! A break for you and them! :)

Tiffani said...

When is my digital lesson, huh?

Cook Family said...

I'm loving your scrap booking pages. They look so cute!

Andrus Family said...

I am with Tiffani, when is my lesson? And what are you using?

KT Bundy said...

Those pictures are so cute! I cry like that too if someone left me in a tree