Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby Steps


Jul's took her first steps the night of Monday, September 7th. Talk about laboring on Labor Day! We had been gone all weekend to a family reunion (which I didn't take the camera so I'm counting on other family members to make posts so I can "steal" their photo's) and after we were all showered and cleaned up she decided to give it a try. She took about three steps, then she fell down. She's a cute little stepper but she can't go too far...yet. I can't believe she's this big already!! I had to post a couple videos just because it's been a while. I love my little ten month old baby girl!


Upcoming events: Porter turns 4 on Thursday. Just cuz you can wear 2T and 3T clothes doesn't mean you can't turn four!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I can't believe she is that old already---that flew! She is darling.

Cluffers said...

Very cute! I love the face Porter is pulling while saying Yummy Yummy! She is too little to be doing things like that. Make her stop!!!!!

Tiffani said...

I giver until the end of the week to be walking. Actually, you leave her with me on Wednesday and I giver her until Wednesday to be RUNNING . . . from Khloee:)